- Information we collect
- Information You Provide Directly
- Information we collect when you use the Application
- Acknowledgment and Consent
- Withdrawal of Consent
- Stop receiving e-mail
- Contact us
- “Affiliate” means (i) the controlling party of; (ii) a subsidiary of; or (iii) parties under the same control Energy Award Forum (WAE).
- "Application" means a software application and or portal site that we have developed, which is an electronic means to (i) find services provided by third parties; (ii) manage the provision of the Service; and or (iii) other functions needed to support the Service ecosystem.
- "Personal Information" means information about you that can be personally identified collected through the application, such as name, address, date of birth and occupation (if you are an individual), company identity data and documents (if you are not an individual), telephone number, e-mail address (e-mail), permissions and or the like, and other information that may identify you as an Application user.
- "We" means WAE, a company established under the laws of the Republic of Indonesia, and or its affiliates.
- "Services" means various services offered by Service Providers through the Application.
- "Customer" means a party registered as an Application customer to use the Services provided in the Application.
- "Service Provider" means the party providing the Service through the Application
- “Website” means our website at https://www.rapel.id or other sites that we officially develop to support the Service ecosystem.
Information We Collect
We collect certain personal information from you, so that the Application can carry out its functions both for the use of the Service (if you are a Customer) or the management of Service provision (if you are a Service Provider) or other functions needed to support the Service ecosystem. You can provide Personal Information directly (for example, when you register as an Application user) or collect it automatically when you use the Application.
When you visit a website, the website administrator will process technical data such as internet protocol address (internet protocol addresses) You, the web pages you have visited, browsers the internet you use, the web pages you previously or subsequently visited and the duration of each visit or session that allows us to deliver Website functions. Additionally, in some cases, browsers can suggest you to activate the function geo-location You to allow us to give you a better experience in using the internet and or applications. With this technical data, Website administrators can manage the Website, for example by solving technical difficulties or improving the accessibility of certain parts of the Website. In this way, We can ensure that You can continue to find information on the Website in a fast and simple way.
Information You Provide Directly
- If you are a customer of this type of service. When you use our Application, we will also process your technical data such as internet protocol address, internet device identity (ID) or media access control address and information about the manufacturer, model and operating system of the device you are using. use to access the Application. We use this data to enable us to deliver the functions of the application, resolve technical difficulties, provide you with the correct and up-to-date version of the application and to improve application functions.
- If you are a customer, we will ask for the telephone number of someone who can be contacted by the service provider to complete your order when you use the application to find an instant courier service, or other relevant services. You must obtain prior approval from the person whose telephone number you provide to us to provide us with their telephone number and for us to provide the telephone number to the service provider.
- If you are a service provider, we will ask for the telephone number of the party that can be contacted by Customers using the Service. You must ensure that prior approval from the owner of the number has been obtained for us to obtain the telephone number and give it to the customer.
- Electronic money facilities available in the Application, we will collect information related to these electronic money transactions by you, not limited to the name of the bank, account holder name, account number and amount of funds transacted through the electronic money facility.
- If you are a Customer, you can provide a referral code (referral code) to other parties through the Application, in the form of a message that we prepare for you to send through electronic messaging facilities or through social media providers. You can change the sentence of the message that we have prepared before you send it. We will not collect data from the party you sent the message to.
Information we collect when you use the Application
When you use the Application through the device mobile devices you, We will track and collect information geo-location in real-time and other relevant information to support the efficiency of the performance and function of the Application. We may also use information geo-location in real-time to provide assistance, resolve technical or business difficulties that may arise when you use the Application.
Cookies is a small data file that is placed browsers you on your internet device. With cookies, application features and/or websites that you access may store information or remember your actions and preferences from time to time.
Most of the browsers the internet supportscookies, but you can set browsers which you use to reject some types cookies certain or cookies Specific. In addition, you can delete cookies anytime.
Use of Information We Collect
We use an electronic mail address (e-mail), name, telephone number, and or your account password for the purpose of verifying your ownership of an account in our Application, to communicate with you in connection with the use or management of the Service and to provide you with information about the Application. We may also use names, e-mail addresses (e-mail) and your telephone number to send messages, general updates to the Application, special offers or promotions. We will also send you an e-mail (e-mail) to you who asked you to subscribe to the mailing list (mailing list) We. You can at any time choose not to receive information about these updates.
The confidentiality of your data and Personal Information is of the utmost importance to us. We will apply the best efforts and steps to protect and secure your data and Personal Information. However, we cannot fully guarantee that our systems will be completely impenetrable due to viruses, malware, tampering or extraordinary events including unauthorized access by third parties. You may not disclose your account password to anyone and must always maintain the security of the device you use.
Acknowledgment and Consent
You also state that you have the right to share all the information that you have provided to us and to give us the right to use and share that information with service providers (if you are a customer) or customers (if you are a service provider) to support and carry out application functions.
Withdrawal of Consent
Unless otherwise stipulated in the laws and regulations, you can withdraw your consent for the collection, use and or disclosure of your Personal Information and or the destruction of your Personal Information, the requirements and procedures for which are in accordance with the laws and regulations that specifically regulate this matter.
Withdrawal of consent or destruction of your Personal Information either partially or completely, may result in you no longer being able to use our Application and or Website. You hereby declare that you know and understand the impact of withdrawing your consent and or destroying your Personal Information.
Stop receiving e-mail
We have a policy in place for you to be able to opt in or out of the mailing list (mailing list) We. If you want to stop receiving e-mail (e-mail) from us, please click the link unsubscribe included in each e-mail.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction